Saturday, May 31, 2008


Actually I can't sign off without posting this; my eldest daughter Estella at a local park last weekend with my new paper umbrellas (it has only just occurred to me to start up a prop box...) Took about 6 shots before the light disappeared, and these were two of them. I have used a Vintage action on these from Amanda Keeys...have only just bought these and really enjoying them. I admire her work very much...
Went back to the park today with Mattea, as she was too busy to participate last week bc of having a ginormous tanty, but was just got too dark too quickly for me to get enough clarity. Mattea moves fast. And then, someone STOLE the beautiful sunset orange umbrella before I have taken a single photo with it....!! How rude. So now I have to find some time to get back to Richmond to buy another, coz I have SO much spare time.

Next I will have the blog linked to my website, and maybe jazzy up the page to match the website a bit. You know, if there is nothing more pressing to do, like cook dinner or edit a bazillion photos.

And then I will try to remember to post about once a week, or as the mood takes me. Wish me luck!

No comments: