Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spinning around...




There has been no time at lately over here for anything, certainly not the luxury of blog updates. So, for the benefit of all you lurkers out there who are fond of telling me at functions that you love my blog but you NEVER leave me a comment :-), here are a couple of storyboard samples that were done up for a client, so you know I am still actually working over here. See if you can guess which one they chose.
And anyone thinking about a session before Christmas, I have just decided that before my young children forget what I look like, and only recognise me by the 'shhhh, mummy's busy' noises emanating from the study, I have decided to only take on one more booking before that magical date (this, of course, does not include existing bookings for that period). And please note that there are only limited weekend dates/times available (weekdays ar emuch more flexible).
HOWEVER, I am still booking all sorts of Portfolio building exercises in the coming months, so be sure to check the blog for those images, including the second instalment featuring my gorgeous sister Prue, which was shot on Friday evening and is, might I say, pretty darn marvellous. If you are curious, go here for a sneak peek from my good friend Jessie Broome, of J-Studios who came out with us and shared the afternoon light....Keep well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the love missy! I can't wait to see the shots you got. Love the storyboards (and come on lurkers - post a comment! It doesn't hurt and makes the writer feel loved!