Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baby W

Not talking about the new blog ever again. It will be up when it is up, and that is last word I will say on it, promise. The lovely Tracy, who is making it for me, will put a re-direct on here, so hopefully you will be magically transported there when you come here for a visit.
So, moving along, here is the gorgeous, not very premmie-looking Baby W, whose delightful parents (I photographed their wedding last October....speaking of moving right along!!) assured me he was a very sleepy baby. Ahem, 3 and a half hours we waited for him to sleep, and he nodded off for about 20 seconds during that time. I actually have heaps of photos of him with one eye closed, and the other open keeping an eye on the lady with the noisy camera. Anyway, here are a few I have processed tonight, and more to come tomorrow. Isn't he divine (cluck, cluck, as usual).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol Sarah - sounds like my newborn today. You did an awesome job though! Shots are great and your pp is magical as always! Love your work xx