Monday, December 15, 2008

Ta Da....

My new website is (finally) live (although some fine tuning is still required) if you haven't seen please use the link at the lower right hand side of the page and have a look!!
And the new blog is still a day or two away (which I know I said about 1 month ago, but I think it is really really true this time). I have been very busy with newborns lately, and am now taking on newborn clients. Check out the gallery on the new website!

Bookings are now available from March onwards, so please contact me to organise your sitting. I generally book out about 6 weeks ahead, so keep this in mind and don't wait until the last minute!

Finally, two images from a recent newborn shoot....ahem....my new niece Mietta Neva (I am desperate to post more images, but will control myself)


1 comment:

kim selby said...

jinglOhhh you are such a clever clogs! The new site is beautiful - so is your niece!! K x