Monday, November 10, 2008

Round and Round the Garden....

And what a lovely garden it was. When clients say they have nice big garden for me to work in, sometimes what they mean is that they have three square feet of grass and couple of pansy seedlings along the paling fence....which really keeps me on my toes creatively (hey, I love a challenge!). BUT, this adorable family really did have a lovely 16ooo square metres for me to chase them around. Not to mention an enormous decorative verandah, and all three beautiful children with eyes like saucers...how lucky am I? Thanks for a fun morning with three truly delighful children, I hope you enjoy your preview....(and mum, in case you're wondering about the colour images here; most of your images are indeed black and white, I just couldn't help myself with a few of them :-))












6 comments:

LK said...

Sarah, you've captured them well! They look happy and that's the way it should be captured and preserved forever!

Unknown said...

gorgous!

Anonymous said...

Makes them look so angelic! thanks....I love them

kim selby said...

Sarah - these are stunning! You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, so fun! Just lovely!

Renee Bell said...

very cool... looks like it was lots of fun!!