Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moving on from blogspot to.....

Sometime in the next week (all things going well) I will be launching a new nicer blog, with lovely big photographs that you don't need a magnifying glass to see, at www.sarahblackphotography.com.au/blog
I am now going to hold over all current sneak peeks until this is ready(including a maternity, a beautiful family shoot at Montsalvat, an extremely hip and cool park shoot with a small cowboy and his even smaller indian friend, and the newborn twins I am off to photography today (my first twins...yay!). And if I am doing really well I will also manage the Black Family Christmas Card shoot sometime this weekend and post that too. Just to give everyone a nice hearty laugh. So please come check me out over at the new address soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looking forward to it.