Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Plan B.....

....however, is to change my mind (it is a woman's prerogative, after all) and post two more sneak previews here. Due to technical 'issues', in my best Kath voice. First is a set of newborn twins Miss S and Mstr S, totally divine, I can still smell them (cluck cluck). Enjoy; and thanks so much Ames for letting me practice on them, especially when you were tired (as would any one be with a set of twins and two other kids under 4!!!!!) AND the bubs weren't well. I hope it was worth it :-)










10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have done a stunning job with the twins! I can't wait until I can do a session with twins.

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

Aw, bless. Love their little wrinkles. Mum is going to love these shots!

Anonymous said...

Oh how totally precious and adorable.... beautiful Sarah :)

Renee Bell said...

awwww gorgeous photos - I am sure the family will love them!!

Unknown said...

adorable and yummmmm. I feel the mums pain - newborn twins with tow toddlers is thoroughly exhausting.

Unknown said...

ok I have no idea who fred is and why I keep coming up as him :(

Unknown said...

oh its jess....still trying to figure out this fred thing.

Sarah said...

Ha ha Jess, have been wondering who Fred was!

Anonymous said...

Sarah these are just so precious I could look at them all day. You totally rocked this - you will be the newborn queen in no time!

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Oh my these are stunning - what gorgeous images! Love the last two particularly! Sooo sweet!