Friday, November 28, 2008

Sneak Peak - Family M

What a shame to have to show this gorgeous sneak peek on the old blog....sigh....well the new blog is now, for technical reasons which are all a bit beyond me quite frankly (as are many things to do with modern day life), awaiting the release of the new website. Which is being designed by, wait for it, myself. Soooo, while the first two pages are done, I am as usual moving with the speed of several startled turtles. Clear as mud? Good, suffice to say, it's all still probably a week away, during which time I am actually going to have a day off (GASP) and re-introduce myself to my family. And then....segue back to the M family, I will re-post these guys on the new blog, because these mean little pictures just does not do this family justice. Little Master A really warmed up towards the end of the shoot, and pulled some really spectacular faces, and Big Brother L kept me and his parents busy running around for a really fun hour at the park. I love the photo of the boys together here, makes me think 'group hug' and SQUEEZE. Ah, siblings. And, how gorgeous are their mum and dad...hello? I couldn't resist a couple of shots on them on their own (why is it that mums and dads often don't want themselves photographed - are they so worn out by the wedding day photography that they are turned off the experience for life?), and I think they look like a couple still truly in love.
Thanks guys, and hope you enjoy the sneak preview....










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great images Sarah - families scare me lol. You make it look easy.

Anonymous said...

se are too sweet but the colours and the b&w's are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for some reason it cut out half my message then,lol! I was trying to say the shots are beautiful both the colour and the b&W.

Anonymous said...

What cute little guys! You've captured them looking so natural and happy - beautiful!

kim selby said...

Sarah -how did I miss these?! Just gorgeous - what a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

oh sarah, your images are always just delish